Sunday, September 8, 2019

Meet Ms. Arianna



My name is Arianna and I am a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant. I earned my degree from Wilbur Wright College with high honors in January 2019. I am a recent graduate who is eager and passionate about occupational therapy in pediatric settings. 
I joined Write Now OT Services in February 2019. I received training in the Handwriting Without Tears curriculum and have worked as a handwriting tutor alongside Ms. Tiffany.  I have tutored school-age children in various settings enjoying every session. While working as a handwriting tutor, I completed requirements to become certified and licensed in the state of Illinois to practice as an occupational therapy assistant (COTA). I am excited and ready to start my career as a pediatric COTA and form a collaborative team with Ms. Tiffany to provide the best quality services.

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
;