Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Tiffany's Tuesday Tip

"Life Rolls On"


Fall is here! While I love this time of the year, sometimes I can’t resist travelling to someplace warm just to get that last dash of summer in before the seasons change. I recently had to opportunity to attend the 2015 ISA World Adaptive Surfing Championship in La Jolla, CA.

I was both moved and inspired to see so many people and children leaving their wheelchairs behind to surf and enjoy the beach. It was such a stark reminder that we don’t have to let our circumstances limit what’s possible in life. I was particularly inspired by a slogan on one child’s wheelchair that read “Life Rolls On”.  Clearly it does, as the owner, a double leg amputee, was in the ocean having a fantastic time. My goal is to bring that kind of inspiration to my OT clients as we work toward reaching various milestones.


As you help your children get back into their school routine, don’t forget to sign up for handwriting and/or OT services. My schedule is filling up fast, so call or email today to schedule.





7 comments :

Rose Maria said...

how can i improve my handwriting?
Improve Kids Handwriting

Jr. Williams said...

Wow, what a blog! I mean, you just have so much guts to go ahead and tell it like it is. Youre what blogging needs, an open minded superhero who isnt afraid to tell it like it is. This is definitely something people need to be up on. Good luck in the future, man
business writing process

Jhon Marshal said...

I guess there's always an easier way ...
school Teacher Resume Writing

Unknown said...

It’s really great post, nice blog..I would like to appreciate your work and would like to tell to my friends.
assignment writing service uk

Jr. Williams said...

Good topic, this is going to help a lot of people get the whole concept
purpose of academic writing

Jhon Marshal said...

I would be grateful if you continue with the quality of what we are doing now with your blog ... I really enjoyed it
Minecraft Summer Camp

yolanda said...

Such an amazing blog about the research paper writing service and I really appreciate you work which you have done well.


research paper writing service

Post a Comment

 
;