Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Summer Camp

As spring comes in, I have begun my plans for the 2010 WriteNow's Handwriting Summer camp.  I plan on offering two camps, a one week camp geared to solidifying correct letter formation, while working on speed and accuracy.  To help with motivation the wii will be utilized to improve eye-hand coordination while providing a reward system.  I also plan on offering a camp to teach new skills to kids who want to get a jumpstart on the handwriting for the next school. If these camps or individual sessions are in your plans for the summer please contact me, as I currently am in the process of picking dates and times for the camps. Currently camps are scheduled for mid July and early August with a free review day the week before school starts.  Looking forward to talking with both old and new clients regarding summer sessions.    

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
;